Banquet Room Information
Our Banquet Room is located down the street at Duke’s Riverside Bar & Grille and accommodates up to 150 people and is used for private functions of 35 or more guests. You will find the Banquet Room preferable for any catered event. Duke’s Lounge accommodates up to 35 guests and has seasonal availability. Both rooms are on the second floor and have a spectacular view of the Susquehanna River. To make a reservation for an upcoming event simply complete the “BANQUET REQUEST FORM" located on this page. Upon submission, someone will contact you to confirm your reservation.
Any questions may be addressed to Chris, Monday – Friday after 11 am by calling (717) 737-1313
Banquet Room Policies
- Reserved only for parties of 35 or more.
- Accommodates up to 200 people.
- A $100 deposit is required within 7 days from the date the reservation is arranged. Reservations are tentative until the $100 deposit has been received. The deposit may be paid with cash, check, or credit card. Any cancellations must be made more than 30 days prior to the event or the deposit is forfeited. *Note: Any party booked between Thanksgiving and Christmas will require a 50% non–refundable deposit.
- You must order off of our Catering Menu when using the banquet room which we can customize to suit your needs. Menu arrangements must be made 7 to 10 days prior to the function.
- An automatic 20% gratuity is added to all catered events.
- The minimum number of guests for which you will be charged for the Banquet Room is 35 (thirty-five). Should the number of guests in attendance be higher than the final headcount given, you will be billed for the number in attendance. Should the number of quests be lower than the final headcount given, you will be charged the final headcount. Your final headcount may be changed up to 48 hours prior to the reservation.
- All balances are due on the date of the function.
- Prices are subject to change and will be confirmed at the time the menu is determined.
- Alcoholic beverages are served from the Banquet Room Bar and are available by the glass. Beer is available by the glass or bottle. All alcoholic beverages are priced per consumption. Happy Hour prices do not apply.
- In order to ensure and maintain quality control, no food, beverage, or alcohol are permitted to be brought in from any source. If you must bring your own cake, a 50¢ plate charge per person will be added for serving and clean up.
- Buffet items are not for take-out and may not be removed.
- Tables are to be moved by staff members only.
- We do not offer table linens for any of the tables in our Banquet Room. All tables are solid oak.
- Decorating may be done within two hours of the event. Please, no tape on the walls or ceiling and no confetti!
- Any disc jockey (or other entertainment) must be approved by management prior to the function.
- Once approved, they must provide their own equipment including tables.
- Any minors under the age of 21 must have proper supervision.